The company offers a range of services and participates in a wide spectrum of activities from short projects for SMEs, to major national and international work for key multinational clients. We deliver project management support services for R&I and industrial scale-up and offer collaborative assistance.
Our goal is to drive the sustainable development and growth of the electronics and surface engineering sectors. Supporting innovative ideas and concepts reach their full potential.
The company has over 30 years experience in electronics manufacturing, waste treatment and environmental compliance. We are a science-led company, providing innovative solutions to promote electronics improvements, environmental sustainability and waste reduction.
- Factories of the future
- Factory audits
- Novel chemistry
- RoHS compliance
- WEEE and materials recovery
- Automotive WEEE and ELV Directive
- Embedded Intelligence
Waste Treatment and Materials Recovery
Effluent Treatment and Material recovery:
- Support for effluent compliance
- Integration of novel technologies for waste treatment
- Material recovery from waste
- Reducing waste treatment costs
- Legislative support (ELV, REACH, RoHS, WEEE).
Environmental support for innovative technology:
- REACH & RoHS compliance
- Life cycle assessment
- Environmental compliance (EU and UK)
- Water and Energy Audits
- Material Recycling
- Re-purposing and Reuse
- Impacts of new technologies
- Economic Assessment